Forty-seven

Nova whined as she couldn't get out of Pete's grip in bed

She wanted so badly to get his arm off her but was also scared that he would wake up. Nova felt like she almost had to be frozen.

She just woke up from one of the most horrible sleeps she's had in years. Nova woke up every single hour, hoping this was a nightmare.

But it wasn't.

She probably didn't even get a full 30 minutes of sleep, as all she could was either cry silently or shake out of anxiety.

The whole night Nova had thoughts about if her daddies were at least thinking and trying to find her.

She was worried no one would think Pete would be the one to do this to her.

6:32 am

Nova glanced at the small, alarm clock that was on the night stand next to her.

The time was going incredibly slow and so unbearable for her.

The only thing she could do was just focus on her breathing and wait until he woke for next problem of the day.

Nova continued to stare at the ceiling while wiping her eyes from the exhaustion and tears.

Pete rubbed his eyes while he stretched his arms and legs in the bed.

He got one of the best night sleeps he had in a while. Surprisingly, no stress or waking up multiple times. He knew why too.

Pete turned his head seeing Nova facing the opposite way in bed, he couldn't tell if she was asleep or awake but either way she was quiet.

And that was the best thing for him.

After laying there for a couple of seconds, Pete moved his arm under the covers before immediately stopping.

Right way, he felt some type of wet substance on the bed, and was already grossed out, wondering what it was.

Then, it hit him, "what the hell?" Pete mumbled, before quickly getting out the bed.

Nova peed in the bed.

In a way, he knew it wasn't her fault she got her bladder messed up from the way she's been living, but it was still was so nasty to him.

Peeing in the bed was disgusting and he was frustrated that whatever diaper she had on, did nothing to prevent it.

"Nova" Pete called, putting his hands on his hips.

"Nova" he said again.

Only after a couple of seconds, the teenager slowly turned around in bed, looking at him with embarrassed eyes.

The way she already looked awake, showed to Pete that she's been up this whole time, and probably didn't stop her own bladder issues.

Nova still only stared back at him, not saying anything.