Two

Nova sat at her vanity, chatting on FaceTime with her friend while getting ready

It was now the day of the concert and she wanted Blakely's second opinion on her chosen outfit.

"I love that t-shirt with all the boys on it, when I order my merch, I'm pretty sure that will be the one I'll buy. Your outfit looks really good Nova" her friend complimented as Nova did a small spin to show her what she was wearing.

"Thanks, It took me like two hours just to find what to wear" Nova sighed, sitting back down on her chair.

The seventeen year old old decided to go with the red merch t-shirt that had the title of the boy's tour on top, with the 5 members of the band below it. She paired the shirt with black, ripped jeans and an oversized jean jacket.

"Nova, I can't believe how pretty you look right now, I'm so jealous" Blakely gushed.

"Aw Blake that's sweet, but are you really jealous of my appearance or the concert"? Nova giggled, she then turned away from her makeup mirror to see her best friend on her phone smiling.

"Both actually, I wish I could go with you, but the tickets were so expensive. You know how I'm broke" Blakely sighed, putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

Nova set her make up brush down, realizing her friend was visibly upset. This concert was something they always dreamed to experience together ever since the band went on break.

Now since this was the 'come back tour', the prices were ten times higher. She couldn't blame her.

"Don't feel bad, there's always next time. I mean if you think about, I almost didn't even get to go to this one if not for girl that gave me hers" Nova reassured.

"I guess you're right, when I think about it, that was really nice of her to do that. You're like in the front row, that must of cost thousands. How does someone just give that out freely"? Blake laughed

"I know right, that's why I was scared it was a scam, if it is then we'll both be sitting and crying at home" Nova joked before standing up and going over to get her purse.

"You'll probably get in, didn't you tell me she was very persistent on giving them to you"?

"That's what confused me, it's like she didn't give me the option to say no but I still would have taken it. I rather have this option than nothing. Who knows maybe I'm supposed to be here for a reason" Nova joked, wiggling her eyebrows, before both of the girls started to laugh.

"Do you think she's here yet"? Harry asked, checking his watch.

The men just arrived at the venue an hour ago after they did sound check which was four hours ago, they were now lounging in one of green rooms as they're opening act was just starting.

They knew it was now time to finish getting ready before it was their time to go on.

"She has to be, I can't see her being late. She's probably going to look so cute in our merchandise. She already showed me what shirt she got for the concert" Zayn smiled, buttoning up his new black shirt.