Seven

"Baby, why do we have so many tears, hm"? Liam frowned, while bouncing his little girl on his knee

The seventeen year old was still sitting on his lap even after the boys finished the discussion with her, and she wanted to get off badly. She didn't want to have any physical contact with them after figuring out who they really were.

She tried to scoot to the edge of Liam's lap but every time she would, he would just adjust her back in place, where her back is resting on his chest. Nova had no choice but to continue her quiet weeping while keeping a fragile hold on the Disney princess sippy cup Harry gave to her.

"You're okay, babe. Daddy's here" Liam continued, rubbing her back up and down. He then started to place multiple kisses on her puffy cheeks to make her feel better.

"N-not my...not my daddy"

Nova only shook her head in response and kept crying in one of her hands. She purposely covered her face from the tears and embarrassment she was feeling, while the men tried to console her. She thought their reassuring was useless considering her emotions were going to do whatever they wanted to in this situation.

"Nova, I know you're upset but you still need to drink more of your water, darling. You haven't had anything to drink in the past hours and your body is dehydrated" Harry spoke with seriousness.

As he was sitting next to her, he set one of his hands on her knees, and started to gently rub it.

"O-okay" Nova sniffled, looking down at the sippy cup, she was about to take a sip but realized what she actually was about to do. Did she really want to drink this 'water'?

A least not in this cup.

"Do you need one of us to help you drink out of it"? Harry asked, with concerned eyes.

Nova quickly shook her head, dismissing the offer.

She gently moved the baby cup around, watching the ice cubes glide around in the cold water. She looked up, and noticed the boys still staring at her, waiting for her next move.

"May I have a different cup, please"? Nova asked, shyly.

"No sweetheart, I appreciate your manners but you have to use that one. Our other cups are too heavy for your little hands, these sippy cups are here especially for you" Niall responded, giving Nova an apologetic smile.

Nova nodded slowly, still not understanding his point. She can hold a normal cup, she's seventeen.

"Oh, well I'm really not that thirsty anyway, I'm okay" Nova reassured.

"Baby, there's no problem in using a sippy cup. You're just a little girl and you need them, no one is here to judge you. And as for the drink, it's just plain ice water. There isn't any crushed pills or a type of drug mixed in, we wouldn't do that" Zayn insisted, while the rest of them agreed with nods.