Twenty-two

Nova silently watched the flat screen, while also observing Louis walking around the hotel room, packing and cleaning up the last stuff

The only sounds in the suite was coming from the Cinderella cartoon that Louis put on for his little girl to watch. A least to keep her entertained until they had to check out.

"Daddy"? Nova asked Liam, turning her head to glance at him since she was sitting between his legs on the bed.

"Yes, my angel"? Liam smiled, continuing to brush her hair back into a low pony.

"Hungry" Nova sighed, grasping the sippy cup of milk in her hands.

"I know sweetheart, Once I'm finished with your hair, I'm going to run and get you some oatmeal from downstairs,"

Liam answered, carefully placing her desired barrettes on her side part, his favorite part of doing her hair

"Just finish your milk, love" Liam added.

Nova sighed again, taking sips of the cold drink.

"Don't want oatmeal daddy, want eggs, and toast, and bacon, and juice"

Nova pleaded, giving her signature pout. She really tried to give them a hint.

"I think Nova wants to go out for breakfast Li" Louis smirked, throwing on his Adidas jacket.

Liam laughed, "I bet she does, okay baby I guess we can go"

"Really"? Nova shyly asked. She was surprised that they said yes considering their busy schedule.

Little did she know they would move anything around to spend it with her.

"Yeah, we can go. It'll have to be just the three of us though because we can't cause too much of a scene, munchkin" Liam informed, kissing her cheek.

"Okay" Nova nodded, understanding. "Thank you Daddy" Nova smiled.

"Such good manners, Novie" Louis smiled, coming over to her, and straightening out her tour sweatshirt.