Twelve

Today wasn't the best day

and any of the boys could verify that statement.

It was towards the end of her first week being with the guys and everything was going decent surprisingly. Obviously this time was a huge adjustment for her but most of time she was either shy in front of them, or quietly complaining.

She was still in the phase of figuring out how high their patience was. That's why she's never acted out yet and tried to control her words for the most part. Nova was still cautious of the them.

However, for today, she didn't care.

1. She already woke up in her crib crying, and screaming to get help. She knew her window was open and hoped someone would hear her.

2. She didn't want to eat anything, so when the boys gave her a bowl of cheerios for breakfast, she "accidentally" tipped it over onto to the floor, causing a huge milk puddle.

3. Nova would either kick or thrash whenever she was placed into one of the boys arms, resulting in hurting them.

4. Whenever the boys would tell her to correct herself and watch her words, she would only come back with a sarcastic remark, ignoring their orders.

5. Overall if they did anything to upset her, she would either cry or start to to argue with them. She was very sensitive and if anyone made her upset, she would give attitude.

1:23 pm

"Why are you pushing lamby away from you baby? She wants to play with you" Liam frowned, watching Nova shove more toys away from her body.

He then picked up the pink, lamb stuffie in front of her and moved it around, pretending it was walking on it's own. He tried to boost her imagination.

"Daddy bought you this and he wants you to play with it, princess"

Liam sighed as he only got a response of an eye roll from Nova.

It was currently past noon, and Nova was now located in the living room. The boys had set her in her play pen and the only thing she has been doing is moping around.

She was already emotional from the start of the day and having the men surround her in stuffed animals didn't make her feel better. It actually made her attitude worse.

"I don't want to play with a stupid toy. I'm not a child" Nova grumbled, bringing her knees up to her chest and putting her head down in them.

She sighed, as her eyes were surrounded by darkness between her folded arms.

"Nova, you do not say those type of words, especially to us, they're bad. That's a big no-no," Harry lectured, standing up from his spot on the couch.