Forty

4:24 am

4:24 am

Nova whimpered, slowly opening her eyes as her head rested on someone's shoulder.

Nova couldn't see much as her body was wrapped up in a big, pink, plush blanket, that even covered part of her face.

Louis walked slowly up the stairs of the private plane, trying not to wake his baby up.

However, It was hard since there were people and lights around them.

"Shh, baby, go back to sleep" Louis cooed, kissing her head.

It's been a couple of days of back-to-back shows, which were always filled with exhaustion and stress for the band. Especially since they had someone to look after for.

However, the bright side of those were knowing that they always had a mini break after them.

Just like now, and how they are about to enjoy 4 days off. They were all so relieved and also excited to go back to the house they shared in England.

In other words, home.

The guys knew Nova was also going to be happy as well, she just didn't know it yet because she was still sleeping, or half asleep.

The boys had a early, early flight, and had to leave their hotel in Michigan by 3:30 am and be on their flight, to be able to be back home around noontime.

It was very hard to keep Nova asleep from the drive from the hotel to the airport runway.

There was just so many pilots/flight attendants, their security, runway lights, and other things to try to wake up Nova.

"D-dada" Nova mumbled, still so sleepy. Louis couldn't even tell if she was fully awake or not.

"Shh, love. I'm here, dada's here" Louis whispered, holding her tight on his hip as he walked onto the plane.

When he walked onto the jet, he could immediately smell a nice, clean scent as he could tell the plane was just prepared for them.

Louis noticed Harry in there first, as he was actually waiting for them to arrive.

"Hey Louis, is Nova still asleep?" Harry asked, standing from the lavish couches in the jet.

Harry and Louis both had on sweats and sweatshirts on, and as did the other boys, as they were all tired and ready to sleep on this flight too.

"Uh, I don't know. All I know is that she's out of it" Louis answered quietly, trying not to be loud.

He then pulled back the blanket on her face to show Harry.

Nova's eyes were closed and slow breathes came out of her as she must've fell back a sleep again.

Although, she would scrunch her face up every couple of seconds like she was going to wake up, so it wasn't a deep sleep.