Forty-four

2 weeks later

2 weeks later.

"Princess why are you running away?"

Niall laughed, seeing Nova jog away from Zayn and him in the empty hallways they were in.

"Cause" Nova pouted, before slightly giggling and making more distance between them.

"Babe, c'mon, just let daddy get you"

Zayn chuckled, reaching his arms out as he started to walk faster to get closer to Nova.

"No"

Nova shook her head, before skipping her way fast farther down the hallway. She really had no care in the world.

The group just got done with their meet and greet for tonight's show in Colorado, and it went by pretty nice with no issues.

However, now the thing they were struggling with was getting Nova to settle down so she could take a nap.

And their little girl was not having it.

Nova was actually finding the whole situation hilarious by seeing her daddies work so hard to get her to comply.

How things were supposed to go was Nova being able to take a nap either during their rehearsals or meet and greet, and obviously none of those happened.

Now maybe on a normal day, the men would just leave the nap alone if she wasn't tired at all, however, right now their baby was actually very sleepy.

Her eyes had a look of exhaustion in them and she also kept rubbing them which were signs to her caretakers.

But the thing was she just wanted to play and pretend she wasn't tired even when she really was.

That's why Ben couldn't do the job himself of getting her to nap, when the group was working.

The idea now was that Zayn and Niall would take her on a walk around the arena to get her more tired.

Although, it was time to start heading back to the green rooms and Nova didn't want that.

"Baby c'mere please, Da needs you" Niall tried, he wanted to be serious but he was finding this kind of funny too.

The way Zayn and him were trying so hard to just pick her up was a challenging task they thought they wouldn't have to go through.

Also just watching Nova skip and smile in front of them, made it hard to stifle their laughs.

"But don't want nap" Nova sighed, crossing her arms. Now she was 20 feet away from the guys.

And every time they would inch closer, she would inch back.

Nova just stared at Zayn and Niall's every move while also seeing their security guard Paul behind the two.

Normally she wouldn't dare play this game in front of their security but Nova liked Paul, so she was comfortable messing around.