Eight

"No angel, the rules aren't anything scary, just normal behavior and what we expect you to have here so this new lifestyle will work

"No angel, the rules aren't anything scary, just normal behavior and what we expect you to have here so this new lifestyle will work. Don't worry" Harry explained, making sure the seventeen year old understood what Liam meant.

"Oh, okay" Nova mumbled, feeling awkward. She started to play with her spoon as nervousness was rising in her.

Her body almost flinched as she was surprised by a hand rubbing up and down her back. She turned to realize Zayn was the one touching her.

"Exactly what Harry said, love. The last thing we would want is for you to over stress these rules. So what we would suggest is think of them like any other parental boundaries except in our version. Does that sound good"? Zayn questioned, staring at her with tender eyes.

Zayn knew his words still didn't bring comfort but he hoped understanding for their little one. Her head was down completely, facing her lap and he couldn't even see her expressions.

"Can you look up, sweetheart? We can't see your face" Liam frowned, across the table.

Nova slowly lifted her head, not wanting to but still obeying Liam's request. She didn't want to look any of them in the eye, so she shifted her eyes towards the kitchen entrance.

Only her peripheral vision on the men.

"Novie" Harry spoke, using a certain tone to get her attention. He only called her out to make sure she was looking at them and not somewhere else. It would help her listen better.

Nova quickly glanced at Harry with narrowed eyebrows, from hearing his new nickname for her. She's never heard anyone use her name like that, and always thought it was too short to have one, but he proved her wrong.

"Thank you, now keep your eyes on us, angel" Harry ordered, with a stricter voice.

"Okay" Nova whispered, starting to look up at the men in front of her, shyly. She hoped she didn't make them mad already, they just intimidated her.

Once Harry knew they had her full attention, he nodded to Louis for him to begin.

"Well, before we get started, there is something that we have to go over that is more important than any of the rules we will be discussing. We first want you to know that we do appreciate the support you have given us the past years for our band, and it never goes unnoticed. The boys and I would always check your twitter and see the funny things you would say about us. It's really cool to see you enjoying our music and getting excited about us" Louis expressed, adding a chuckle at the end.

The rest of them all started to grin, remembering the times they would stay up till morning just to show each other her old and new posts.

Nova felt her face began to heat up not expecting them to be viewing her account for awhile. She knew she had Zayn's follow but she thought her audience was only the friends she made over social media.