Eleven

"Li"

"Li"

"Li, wake up"

"Liam"

"Liam wake up"

Louis whispered, repeatedly shaking his bandmate's shoulder.

Liam suddenly flinched from Louis's abrupt shaking and started to register what was going on.

"Huh? What" Liam mumbled groggily,

He immediately started rubbing the sleep out of his eyes to see Louis standing in front of him.

"When I came down I saw you passed out with Nova, I'm guessing you fell asleep here all night with her, did something happen"? Louis asked, concerned.

Louis was the first one to come downstairs in the morning and was immediately met with seeing the two cuddling on the couch, and he had to admit they were looking pretty cute. Liam was laying completely down with Nova on top of him.

In all he was just shocked to see them down here so early, he couldn't imagine Liam waking up Nova just to sleep in the living room. The only hint he saw was an empty bottle on the coffee table.

"Yeah, Nova woke up around 4. There were some problems with her not wanting to go in her diaper even though her body needed to. I knew she was upset so I just took her down her to give her some milk but we were going to go back up, I guess we both feel asleep" Liam chuckled, starting to sit up without waking her.

"What time is it" Liam asked, turning to look at a window that viewed their front yard garden.

"Almost 10:30, I woke up around 8 and and then noticed you guys in here. I just thought you and her would still want more sleep" Louis laughed

"Poor thing, she has to go potty today though, no if's or buts" Louis informed, gazing down at their sleeping baby in Liam's arms.

"Of course, I don't know if she even went in her sleep but we'll find out. She'll start to get the hang of it. Anyway since we slept in late, I think it's breakfast time for her. Where are the other guys"? Liam asked, rubbing Nova's back as her face was snuggled in his neck.

"Well Niall and Zayn are upstairs but they just got done putting up Nova's high chair. It got delivered an hour ago on our door step, so now we finally have that. And Harry is making breakfast, I'm pretty sure he is trying to create this healthy oat cereal for Nova"

Louis chuckled, remembering all the ingredients Harry set out to make the best thing for her.

"Okay, I suppose then-"

Liam stopped as he noticed Nova moving slightly in his arms, at first he thought she was just moving in her sleep but he could tell she was actually waking up.

Nova slowly took her head out of Liam's neck and glanced confused around the room.

"Morning baby, you finally woke up huh"? Liam smiled, moving hair out of her face.