Sixty-two

"Is your bottle good, lovie?" Zayn asked, staring down at his baby with a gentle smile

His soft words had Nova's eyes open for a second, as she was nearly dozing off again in his arms.

It was only around 11 am and Nova was already getting sleepy again from her milk and Zayn's hold on her.

This morning was pretty quiet with Zayn and Nova the only ones in the living room as he cuddled her on his lap.

He had wrapped a cotton, throw blanket on her as the windows near them were open and let in a nice breeze into the room.

She was overall enjoying the time with being very comfortable and having affection from her daddy z.

Nova nodded at Zayn's question, before snuggling closer to him.

She continued to drink from her bottle, only to soon realize it was running out, which made her a little upset.

"I think you're done, princess" Zayn smiled, starting to sit her up more in his lap.

He then took the bottle away from her mouth and leaned to set it on the coffee table in front of them.

Nova began to pout, wanting more milk. It soothed her and now she drank it too quickly.

"What's wrong, babe?"

Zayn spoke, noticing the not so happy expression on her face.

"More"

Nova sighed, gesturing to the empty bottle.

She was hoping to get some more milk, however she didn't think she would get that lucky.

"More milk? We can't do that baby, too much for your stomach"

"It is?" Nova asked innocently, thinking it would be fine.

"Well you just had breakfast too so that would be much but later on you can have another baba's, okay Novie?"

Nova just nodded, understanding what he was saying.

"Baby we got to get you dressed though" Zayn brought up, realizing she was still in her jammies.

"No more pj's" Nova said, glancing down at her blue, footie pajamas.

"Yep, we got to get changed for the day. Let's go upstairs, love"

Zayn announced, carefully standing up and making sure he had a grip of her body in his arms.

Nova rested her head on his shoulder, as they made their way out of this room.

"So what do you want to do today, hun?"

Liam asked while picking up and setting his baby on the bathroom counter.