Fifteen

"Wait hold on, did you say the milk carton was green"? Louis asked, holding his iphone between his ear and shoulder

He parked his grocery cart behind him before leaning over to take a look at all the types of milk. He couldn't believe the amount of options just according to allergies and health preferences.

This food trip was taking longer than expected and he still had more items to get. He was never doing this again alone and with only the help from Liam on the phone.

"No no, it's blue. It's organic and vanilla flavored" Liam explained through the device.

"Well a lot of them are blue also. The words on the carton are small too, it's so hard to read" Louis sighed, squinting his eyes at the section.

"It's always in the front whenever I get it. Just please make sure you get the right one, Nova will not go to sleep without it"

"I know Li, but did she end up going down for her nap without it after I left"? Louis asked.

"No, but she is resting in the living room having some quiet time. She's actually messing with her stuffies and having her paci. She's really starting to like her dummy, sucking on it and everything" Liam informed, chuckling.

Louis smiled as he could hear Liam's happiness through the call.

"I bet, what a cutie- oh wait, I found it" Louis laughed, picking up the milk before setting it in his cart.

"That's good, you know what you already have almost everything. You could just checkout and come home now. The rest we need are just little things we can get next week" Liam informed.

Louis sighed with relief, "Thank God, trust me I'll do better next time if I actually had my own list", he laughed.

The two said their goodbyes and hung up before the twenty-six year old moved on to the checkout area. While he was browsing through aisles on the way, he couldn't help but stop at the baby section.

He wanted to stop himself knowing it's dangerous to get caught in photos looking at onesies and bottles.

That's why online shopping was always the way to go for Nova's essentials.

Louis quickly glanced around at the items before figuring to move on, until something caught his eye.

He looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was staring before picking up the pack of customized pacifiers.