Sixty

Zayn gazed out of one of their kitchen windows, just glancing out to make sure Nova was okay, as he could see her on the swing from his view

He could see some of her face as she was gazing down to her lap, which showed an expression full of thought.

Maybe it was good for them to let her go out and just have time to herself.

"Well that conversation could of gone better but it wasn't horrible either"

Liam sighed, going over to where Zayn was so he could put the last plate in the sink.

"Yeah, I mean we can all tell she's probably not having the best day, especially with trying to be a big girl as well so we'll just leave it at that"

Zayn shrugged, glancing forward to see the rest of his band mates sitting down in their living room area.

"Mhm, hopefully tomorrow's better for her" Liam spoke, wiping the kitchen counter down one more time.

Liam then set the rag near by the sink, glad that Zayn and him were finally done cleaning the kitchen after dinner.

"I want continue having an eye on her to make sure she's okay but with these big ass windows, Nova can see me most of the time, she even rolled her eyes at me"

Zayn chuckled, crossing his arms as he moved away from window, looking at Liam.

Liam nodded, knowing although Zayn just 'laughed' about it, he was probably actually upset that his baby rolled her eyes at him.

Anything Nova did, effected Zayn. She is really his world.

"She did say she'll come back in, in 20 or so minutes though. Let's just chill out in the living room until then, because she'll more annoyed if we keep staring at her"

Liam suggested, gesturing to the window.

"Alright" Zayn nodded, taking one more, slow glance at Nova before making his way with Liam out of the kitchen.

Niall continued to flip through shows on their tv as everyone in the room wasn't interested and bored.

Niall would try to find a show but they would only watch it for a minute or two before saying he should turn it to something else.

"How long has it been?" Louis asked, mainly questioning Nova's time.

He knew it really couldn't have been a long time, but with how bored he was, it didn't matter.

"Uh... only twenty or so minutes more since Zayn and Liam sat down, but I think I'll just check on her though real quick since she hasn't come in yet"

Harry spoke, standing from his spot on the couch.

The rest of the men nodded at his words before he left the room.