Forty-eight

Four days of Nova missing

Liam slid his hotel card into the key reader before unlocking the door and allowing Louis and him back into their suite.

It was nearing noon and the two were exhausted from waking up early and driving around for hours.

It was something that the boys took part in, at least twice day. they would go driving around with their security to see if they would find Nova.

The group knew that, that would only help so much, however driving around the main areas that were near the arena was still helpful.

It just didn't feel like it sometimes, because they already felt clueless in just knowing if their baby was okay or not.

Liam and Louis walked in more, noticing the quietness. Soon they saw Niall in the kitchen area at a table.

He was eating his lunch by himself before quickly peering up at the two coming into area.

"We're back" Liam sighed, placing his phone on the glass table, and pulling out a seat to sit in next to Niall.

Louis did the same, resting his chin on his palm.

"You found nothing, huh?"

Niall frowned, already getting used to the same answers, even when any of them went out to look.

"Nope, nothing. I just.. I don't want to say I'm losing hope, because I'm not. It's just hard" Liam admitted.

Niall nodded, "I know, me too. It's difficult when you're not feeling like you're doing enough to find her"

They all agreed, glancing around the room in their thoughts.

"The thing is we're trying though, we really are trying. And I just hope Nova knows that, wherever she is right now. Her daddies care and are getting their baby back."

Louis asserted, clasping his hands together on the table, not taking this lightly at all.

"That's true, and going through this, at least all five us are working through it together, helping one another when one of is down, it's makes things better"

Liam admitted while playing with the zipper on his sweatshirt.

His statement was very much true because all the guys were going through upset and frustrated moods from this.

They all missed their angel so much, and all the stress from her being missing did cause tension in the group.

Not exactly horrible tension, but it was uncomfortable, and it made it easy to avoid each other.

However, they were all trying to support one another when there was so much anxiety in all their minds.

Communicating was helpful with figuring better ideas on how to find Nova and also about their own feelings on this.