Three

"Okay, here we go

"Okay, here we go. Room 876 and 877" Harry announced, taking the two key cards out of his pocket.

"Liam and I will share 877" Zayn said, while Liam agreed.

Harry nodded while handing their room card to them. After Zayn took it, all of them turned around to see the small teenager behind them, gripping her blanket with an anxious expression.

When Nova gazed up from her feet and realized all of them were staring at her, she waned so badly to run down the hallway so she could escape.

Their stare had so much power and it only made her feel more intimidated. It's like they wanted her to respond to something, but she didn't know what to say.

She was starting to regret coming with them to the hotel, she wished she stood her ground and declined the offer at the arena. She didn't want to stay overnight with her idols, it just felt weird to her since it was actually happening.

"Well love, Niall went to share a room with the band, so I guess that leads you to chose between us, who do you want to stay with"? Louis asked with a gentle smile.

Nova didn't know what to say, she didn't want to pick, that's too much pressure for her. She would feel as if she hurt their feelings if she said the wrong thing.

"Uh.. I-I don't know, It doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with either, you can p-pick for me. I don't know who to cho-"

"You don't have to overthink it, baby. How about you share with Louis and I. You and Zayn already had a nice cuddle so he had his turn" Harry joked, putting his arm over Nova's shoulders.

Nova shyly nodded and looked up to see Harry smiling at her.

"Fair enough, Harry. Goodnight sweetheart, see you in the morning" Liam said before coming over and giving a kiss on her forehead.

Once Zayn did the same, they both went their way into the the room they were sharing.

"You don't have to scared, bug. Nothing's going to happen, it's just going to be a cozy night" Louis promised while unlocking the door and opening it.

When the three of them walked in, Harry immediately went to unpack his suit case to find something for Nova to wear for bed. They wanted to use her clothes and items from her travel bag but decided against it. That's why they were left in the back of the tour bus.

She was still so fragile about everything and they didn't want to have her in a panic when she notices a bag that already has her name engraved in it. They decided the only thing she would get to have for tonight would be her blanket so she can get used to holding it.