Sixty-three

Harry slowly opened the door to his baby's nursery room, creeping in quietly

The light-colored room was darker from the black out curtains hung on her windows.

The only noises going in the room was the small, white noise machine, and Nova's quiet breaths while she slept.

Harry went over to her curtains, pulling them apart to let in the light from afternoon sun.

"Nova, baby, it's time to wake up"

Harry cooed, going over to her crib.

He bent down to rub her back lightly, before staring to see her stir.

Nova groaned a little bit, opening her eyes slowly to see Harry above her crib.

She only shook her head, picking up one of her baby blankets and dropping it on her face.

"Babe, it's time to wake up. Nap time's over"

Harry smiled down at Nova, grasping one of her hands, softly.

He couldn't see her face, but she barely had any movement, signaling she was trying to fall asleep again.

"Sorry lovie, but I have to"

Nova soon groaned as she was picked up carefully from her bed.

The teenager sighed, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Still tired" Nova pouted, rubbing her eyes.

Harry nodded, "I know" he mumbled, patting some of her hair down.

"But if you stay sleep, it'll be hard to go night night later. So what if we get you a snack, that will help"

He suggested, keeping a grip on her in his arms.

With one of his free hands he turned off the white noise machine, before heading out of her nursery.

As soon as the two hit going down the stairs, Nova was now able to hear the bangs and ruckus in the kitchen.

And she was not pleased at all.

Nova figured that they arrived when she was just sleeping.

Nova did remember how last night her daddies did warn her how today the renovations would start in their kitchen.

However, she didn't realize that she could get annoyed of the sounds already this quick.

"Too loud, daddy" Nova sighed, lifting her head and glancing up at Harry.

"I know, angel. I knew it would bother you quick, but it's only for some days, and then it's over"

Harry assured, as he got down to the last step on the stairs.