Thirty

It's been a couple of weeks, and everything was going good

It's been a couple of weeks, and everything was going good. The bug that Nova had only lasted for 3 days, which they were happy about.

They didn't know if she could handle a full week of that discomfort, and neither could them.

Liam held Nova's smaller hand in his as they made their way on the trail.

The nature all around, consumed them as they stared at the peaceful scene.

"More flowers, daddy!" Nova grinned, trying to show Liam the small field of flowers coming up their way.

"You're right, baby. So many flowers, we can pick some" Liam smiled, peering down at her.

He started swinging their hands, while Nova looked back up at him with a grin.

Liam and Nova were walking on beautiful, but private trail.

Their tour was definitely flying by quick, they actually just reached the halfway point and couldn't believe how fast time was going.

The band was also fortunate on how well this tour experience was going with Nova. She didn't mind it and still felt like nothing changed.

That's what they hoping for too.

At the moment, they had another 3 day break. Although, this one is different because the guys wanted to try something new.

They made a plan where on some breaks, one of them could take Nova home to their individual house.

The band not only had an estate together but they their own too.

This would create bonding time for each guy to have with Nova.

Liam had the first go and was really excited about it.

He had a LA house that he really enjoyed, and that's where they are staying at.

Nova and him were now walking on forest trail that was personal and exclusive to only the private property his neighbors and him lived on.

That means no paparazzi or fans.

"I'll get some flowers" Nova mumbled, before letting go of Liam's hand.

She tried to jog off but he quickly stopped her.

"Wait, Nova, be careful" Liam said, grasping her arm.

Normally he wouldn't care, but the hill next to the trail were very steep. He didn't want her to fall.

"I don't want you slip, hun. Let daddy hold your hand, okay?"

"Okay" Nova nodded, staring back up at Liam.

When they got to the grassy area, Nova sat down and started to pick out some of them.