Thirty-nine

(Marcus)

(Marcus)

Meanwhile, that same night.

Marcus sat behind the the sound booth, turning up Louis's microphone as he just gave him the symbol to do so.

He was on the sound controls while two others were on left of him doing the lighting and big screen cameras.

On his right was Pete who was supposed to be helping him out but instead barely doing that and then checking his phone every time 10 minutes.

It was starting to annoy Marcus a little bit.

"Uh Pete, can you monitor Zayn's ear piece for me?" Marcus asked, watching Pete quickly slide his phone back into his pocket.

"Yeah, I can" Pete answered, starting to do his work again.

Managing this all on his own was hard on a Marcus, and Pete's slacking didn't help.

After another 15 minutes went by of Pete actually helping, he then stopped again to check his phone.

Marcus rolled his eyes. This didn't make sense to him. Pete has been on this job longer than he has but he's working like this.

"Why are you checking your phone so often? you're leaving me hanging here"

Marcus joked even though he was genuinely asking.

"Sorry, I was just looking at some pictures" Pete chuckled, rubbing the side of his neck.

"Pictures?" Marcus asked, confused.

He then started thinking about a million different things Pete could be looking at, especially now during his job.

Pete had a small grin, "I didn't want to show you, but look at this"

Pete said showing Marcus his phone screen.

Once looking at it for only a second, an unpleasant expression was on Marcus's face.

Especially when Pete kept scrolling through 5 more pictures that looked the same.

The pictures were blurry but yet he could make out a short girl with two guys that looked a lot like Harry and Niall.

They were walking into the back entrance of the stadium, and the photo looked like it was taken from a very far angle, but yet zoomed it.