Five

"Wow, I really like the way you did the buzz cut on the sides" Zayn appreciated to Aria, one out of three of the boys's hair stylists

"No problem Zayn, I just wanted to try out something new. Niall you're next hun" She smiled to him, before calling out his other bandmate.

Zayn stood closer to the mirror, brushing off small hairs on his face that came from his haircut. He also ran his fingers through the front part to get it messy.

Zayn gazed down at the counter in front of him and noticed the Calvin Klein cologne that he usually uses for shows. He started to mist it on his neck and wrists before setting it down. When he stared into his reflection again, he noticed Nova sitting crisscross on the couch behind him.

He smiled as she was so hypnotized by her ipad. He could see the crinkles by her eyes by how focused she was on whatever she was watching.

The boys decided to take her backpack in today, but just always have it backwards so she doesn't notice the bag is specifically hers. An hour before she seemed bored with having nothing to do so Harry decided to give her the device to play on.

They didn't even care if Nova noticed any child learning apps, the time was so close for her to become theirs, they didn't need to fuss over the little things.

Zayn started to walk over to their little girl, crouching in front of her while she was sitting.

"Hey baby, can you look at Zaynie for a sec" Zayn smiled, trying to get her attention.

Nova looked up quickly, bringing her eyes away from the makeup tutorial on YouTube she was watching.

"I'm glad you're having a good time on your ipad, love. I just realized though, that now it's getting closer for the boys and I to go on stage since we're almost ready, and I think this would best time for you to go potty" Zayn suggested, carefully.

Nova narrowed her eyes immediately as she heard the word 'potty', she hasn't had someone ask her to do that since she was seven.

"Potty"? She asked as if she never heard of the foreign word before.

Zayn nodded, picking up the ipad from her lap and setting it down beside her on the sofa.

"I don't have to go right now, I promise" Nova reassured, completely dismissing the idea.

"You maybe don't but I still think you should, sweetheart. If you had to go in the middle of the concert, it would take awhile for you to walk from the VIP area all the way to over here, almost fifteen minutes. How about you just try it for me"? Zayn asked, convincing her.

He knew she could go but just didn't want to be embarrassed.

"Okay, I'll go" Nova reasoned, standing up.

Zayn grinned, taking her hand in his and leading her towards the door.

"Hey, where are you guys going"? Louis asked, jogging over.