Fifty-five

It was one of those nice evenings, where the weather was perfect and so was the sunset

It was beautiful night to just enjoy the view and that's exactly what the men and Nova did.

They just had dinner only twenty minutes ago and decided to now relax on their large patio. Also they put on their fire pit, since they usually never do.

Their outdoor space had good, comfortable seating with a vast view of their property, reminding them of how beautiful the scene was.

Nova especially liked it, as she was enjoying sitting on a swing-like bench with Louis. It made her feel like she was actually on a playground.

"You seem to like that, baby" Louis pointed out with a chuckle.

The guys were conversing around but Louis's attention got taken away as he saw Nova's smile from enjoying the type of furniture.

"Like it" Nova nodded, feeling the padding of the bench while it went back and forth.

"Swing too" Nova added, grinning back at Louis.

"You're right, love. It basically is a swing, we know you like those" Louis laughed, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Do you like being outside, babe?"

Liam asked, stepping into the conversation, and also gesturing to what was around them.

"Yeah, its pretty" Nova answered, leaning back into Louis's shoulder, getting comfortable.

From that contact, Louis kissed the top of her head, cuddling Nova more to him.

"That's good, I'm glad you like this, hun. Also when we get back inside you can have your dessert"

Liam smiled, sitting back into outdoor couch he was on across from her.

"Ice cream?" Nova asked, getting excited.

"Yep, and vanilla too" Zayn added, finding it funny how her eyes would widen at just a treat.

Nova smiled, looking forward to her ice cream.

They all continued to talk and joke with each other, however during that, after some time, Harry and Liam both gave each other glance.

Signaling that they should probably start bringing up the main topic that they wanted to actually discuss.

That's why this outdoor bonding time was for hanging out but also to get an answer.

It's been a couple of days where it gave the men time to think about how they were going to address what Harry brought up to them.

When Nova went to sleep, they went over how they would ask Nova this question and how to be prepared for any response.

That was probably the most difficult part, realizing Nova's true feelings could be anywhere on the spectrum, and it's her decision.