2 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇

ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

"The last three will be with Namjoon

"The last three will be with Namjoon." Yoongi placed the clipboard to the side. "You'll do basic training for about four hours, take a shower, and then you will get to have lunch in the lower cafeteria." His eyes met all the unfamiliar faces as he loudly spoke.

"Whoever places last, skips their meal." Jimin muttered to our group. I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, but he just chuckled at my reaction.

What kind of an asshole treats his group members like shit—? I though he was supposed to be guiding us, but apparently he's trying to starve us to death.

"Let's begin training." Jin harshly shouted after looking down at his watch "Groups, spread out. You'll have the entire downstairs to practice and train." He calmly instructed, leading his group towards the outdoor training field, near the back.

"Let's go." Jimin hissed, not sparing us a single glare.

I still can't wrap my head around the thought that this asshole is going to be training me for the rest of my time here. I'm sure he has me written on his kill list after I confronted him in front of everyone. We walked behind Jimin, our trainer, taking every turn he took. The two boys I was grouped with, were as quiet as a mouse. They wouldn't dare object to this guy, even if he told them to shoot their own mother.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Jimin led us into a plain looking room with nothing but buckets filled with water. "Uh—are we gonna go swimming or something?" I whispered loud enough for Donghyun to laugh. Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around abruptly, looking at the two boys.

"Which one of you laughed?" He snapped, and it was as if he asked room full of deaf people—complete silence.

"You know, maybe it was you. The laugh did sound a tad bit feminine.." Jimin glared at me.

The boy trembled in fear, shaking his legs as if he were standing at the North Pole. Jimin noticed and roughly grabbed him by his collar, pinning the poor guy against the cold wall. "What—? Jimin cocked his head to the side. "Was it you?" He asked, tightening his grip around the kid's mangled neck.

"Excuse me s—sir." I muttered from behind him.

"I-It was me." I tried to say confidently, but I fucking stuttered.

Way to go, he's gonna shit on my confidence now.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked, slowly dropping the boy to the floor.

"Did I stutter?" I stood with broad shoulders.

"Uh, yeah—you kind of fucking did." He harshly scoffed, making my cheeks turn a light pink.