90 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
════════════════════

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ════════════════════

"Good morning sir." The letter-man gave a quick nod to Jin as he walked through the door.

"Morning." Jin pursed his lips into a smile. "I'm just picking up today and yesterday's mail, since I had a billion meetings this week." He loudly sighed.

"I have a couple things for you." The man pointed out as he swiftly moved behind the counter. "This is all yours sir." He passed the stack of mail to Jin.

"I appreciate it." Jin briefly thanked him, while using his elbow to push the door open.

"Not good, not good." I began to panic as all three of us were crouched down behind a corner. "He's got the mail in his hands." I quietly whispered.

Jimin gave me a dumbfounded look. "We can see that."

"What are we gonna do—?" Hoseok chimes in, after biting his nails for five minutes straight.

"You can distract him." I grabbed onto Hoseok's shoulders. "Run into him by accident so that he drops all of his mail, and then Jimin and I will quickly pick up the invitation and throw it away."

"What about the other five hundred people he sent it to?" Jimin narrowed his eyes. "You gonna make him trip them too?"

"Listen, smart ass." I shifted my gaze to him."You have been no help at all, always bickering with me when I'm the only one coming up with ideas here."

"El, you're ideas are fucking awful." Jimin bluntly stated. "You seriously expect me to believe, running into Jin will stop him from hearing this from one of his coworkers?" He lowered his brows.

"I'm right." I scrunched my nose in attempt to look intimidating.

"and why is that—?" Jimin inched closer.

"Because I'm pregnant, and you can't be mean to pregnant women." I crossed my arms.

"Says who?" He raised his brow.

"Me, now shut the hell up and go with my plan." I fiercely blurted out.

"You're so damn lucky you're pregnant, because if you weren't, I wouldn't be letting that slide." Jimin tugged at his bottom lip.

"I love you." I softly giggled.

"I lo—

"We all love each other, okay?!" Hoseok frantically shouted as he broke us apart. "I'm going out there."

He pushed himself off the floor, and glanced over his shoulder just for precaution. I didn't bother telling him there were camera's everywhere, because I was enjoying this way too much. Hoseok casually walked towards Jin as he shoved both his hands in his front pockets. He started whistling Christmas tunes and gave Jimin and I, a terrible wink. It was nearly two seconds later, and he literally did a cannonball on top of Jin, toppling him to the floor. That definitely looked accidental. Hoseok let out a pig squeal and Jimin and I finally got the hint, rushing to him.