86 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ sɪx
════════════════════

"Jimin—!" His older brother called out, as he chased him down the hall

It took a while, but Jimin eventually glanced over his shoulder. Jin rested his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"We can talk now."

"About what—?" Jimin lowered his brows.

"About why you were so gloomy yesterday, or maybe why you look like you haven't slept in days." Jin tried to explain to his younger brother.

"I'm not talking to you about anything." Jimin scoffed as turned around.

"Why not—?" Jin scrunched his nose, trying to think of reasons why Jimin would be angry at him.

Jimin turned to face Jin, crossing his arms. "How could you bring him here without telling me—?"

"Who—?" Jin narrowed his eyes. "My father—?"

"Yeah, your father." Jimin slowly shook his head. "I would've appreciated a warning so I could get the fuck out of here."

"You're not escaping again." Jin stepped closer, broadening his shoulders. "You know how the facility works and it's too late to change that for some girl you met."

"Don't call her some girl." Jimin warned as he spoke through his teeth.

"Fine." Jin shrugged his shoulders. "What do you want me to call her, the experiment gone wrong-?"

Jimin grabbed a fistful of the older one's shirt, sending him to the wall. "You can get away with treating me like shit, but if you ever so dare try fucking with her, I'll fucking kill you."

"Enough." Jin shoved his chest back. "You were raised well enough to know that violence doesn't solve all your problems Jimin."

"Yeah, so that explains why you're killing innocent people..." Jimin muttered.

"It's a system." Jin lowered his brows. "Nothing works without an execution plan."

"So let them go." Jimin shouted. "If you don't need them anymore, send them to one of the islands."

"What the hell happened to you?" Jin narrowed his eyes. "You used to be like us—

"I was never like you." Jimin spat, walking away from his older brother. He couldn't take the comparison's any longer. Jin always wanted to remind him he was born different or didn't belong. The only thing that could solve his anger, was a cold bottle of vodka. Jimin roamed through the hall, stopping in front of the conference room's door.