19 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
════════════════════

"Is the food here yet?" I asked Taehyung while shutting the door behind me

"Nope." He quietly sighed. "They're giving it out to the upper class first." Taehyung sneered. I giggled, and sat beside him.

"How's your... face?" I asked, trying to get a better glimpse of him.

He turned his face towards me, and glared. "This isn't even my fault. It's the kid that caused this."

"How?" I laughed at his comment. "He's the genius here.."

"Yeah, whatever.. just go kiss your boyfriend." He scoffed.

"Excuse me?" I moved away from him, while narrowing my eyes.

"You heard me." Taehyung stood up and threw his drink into the trash can.

"Um no, say it louder please." I cupped my hand around my ear.

"Listen, all I'm saying is that you always deny and deny. I'm sick of it. Friends don't hold each other's hands." He brushed his hair back.

"What..? So his hand is comforting? I hold used to hold Jungkook's hand all the time, and he doesn't seem to mind." I argued, but Taehyung seemed to have more to say.

"Okay, what about sleeping next to each other?"

"That too." I shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed, and walked towards me.

"I'm not against you. I just can't stand seeing two people who clearly have feelings towards each other be held back from being together. It's not fair."

"Yeah, but I don't think I like him. I know better than to fall for someone like that. I mean, he's a friend of mine. Sure, Jimin can be tempting, but there's nothing to worry about here. I'm used to hiding my feelings." I admitted and he raised his eyebrows. 

"What." I furrowed my brows.

"Nothing." He shook his, before looking up at me again with a soft smile. "You like him, don't you?"

"Jesus, Tae. You're making everything so difficult right now. I was planning on seeing Jimin tonight, okay?" I hid my face in embarrassment as I heard him snicker.