20 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
════════════════════

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ════════════════════

IMPORTANT SHIT TO KNOW

I just thought I would include this here, assuming that if you're at chapter 20, you're probably saying wHat tHe hEll iS gOinG oN. Um, I know that this book is a mess. It's the first book I've written, so I wouldn't say I'm the proudest of it. I will try to re write it when I have the time, but if you're at any time confused about what's going on, just ignore it honestly. I don't know what else to tell you. Lmao half the time I can't even explain what's going on because I was on cocaine while writing this. Okay, you guys get the point. Also, my grammar is pretty fucked up. JUST LET IT BE.

I woke up to the sound of rain. I was settled onto his chest, melting into his warm embrace.

My eyes squinted open. "Why am I here?"

"You tripped on a step, and hit your head on your way out."

My hand skimmed over the swelling bruise.

"That's funny. I don't even remember falling." My brows drew together.

"I think it was intentional, so you could stay the night."

"I'm just going to ignore that."

He smirked "I wouldn't say no."

"Well, I would." I pointed out.

"I like your company." his voice softly spoke.

"Well shit, now I feel bad for insulting you." 

I laid back into his chest, rather harshly. He adjusted his posture, so that I wasn't jabbing him in the rib.

                »                           »                         »

A knock was heard on the door.

"Hm" 

Tae pulled himself towards the door, when no one answered. He yawned while turning the knob. Wrinkles formed on his forehead when he saw Jungkook.

"Should I even ask?" He rubbed his head. Jungkook slid past him, and through the doorway.

"Where's El?" He asked, lifting the covers.

"Well, she's certainly not under there."

"Why do you always have to be sarcastic?"

"Why do you always have to ask stupid questions." Tae mumbled

"What?" Jungkook threatened, but Tae just pointed at his face.

"I know, don't mention it."

"So the beast won?" Tae rose his eyebrow, and Jungkook just glared.