46 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ sɪx
════════════════════

All trainees report to the main training room at once

All trainees report to the main training room at once. Your extended break has now been overdue. The second half of training will take place today, as we will introduce and explain what we further expect from you all.

Taehyung sat in his bed, biting his fingernails, as he heard the intercom shut off.

He gripped at his hair, and paced around his room. A loud knock came from outside, as he jumped back.

"Everyone wake up."

He heard Namjoon's familiar voice, and slowly crept to the door.

"That way." He yelled. "To the training room."

Tae giggled to himself, as Namjoon reminded him of the inflatable balloons at gas stations. He walked alone this time, as he usually had his two buddy's with him.

Jin glanced at his watch, and pulled Yoongi over.

"Where the hell is Jimin?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sleeping probably."

Jin looked around the room, and quickly left without saying a word.

"Did you get everyone?" He asked Namjoon as he spotted him in the hall.

Namjoon looked down at the clipboard, and shook his head. "Jungkook and El are still sleeping."

Jin cupped his hands around his mouth. "Bacon!"

Namjoon raised his brow. "That's odd. Usually she'd be out the door by now."

"That's because she's with Jimin." He marched up stairs, while Namjoon followed him.

"Wait, maybe we should knock."

Jin glared at Namjoon.

"Why would-Namjoon why are you grinning?"

"Nothing." He smiled to himself.

"They don't, right?"

Namjoon put his hands up. "Don't ask me."

He knocked on the door, then cracked it open when he got no response.

"Are you serious."

Namjoon squinted his eyes, scared of what he would see. His face when straight when he saw an empty room.

"They're gone."

                 » » »

"Jungkook it's okay, just close your eyes."

I tried to comfort him, as he nearly disconnected my arm from its socket.