26 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝓌𝑜

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
════════════════════

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx════════════════════

"When can we leave." I sighed, laying my head on Tae's shoulder.

"They said, it'd only be ten minutes."

"Learn not to trust the government." I laughed. He nodded, returning to a silence.

"Your boy did great out there." he joked.

"I'd like to see you up there, and he's not my boy."

"Sorry, I meant boytoy." he smiled, flinching as I hit him.

"Who do you think did it?" I asked, breaking into a serious tone.

"I'm not familiar with the people here, so I can't say i'm sure."

The men and their guards walked through the door, getting everyone's attention.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" the detective asked.

"Yes." He nodded his head, still looking at the man.

"You're coming with us." The grabbed his hands roughly, cuffing them together. Tae winced from the pain.

"Hey, you can't do that." I tugged at the man's shirt, before he jabbed me in the face. I held onto the swelling pain, while my eye forced shut. A hand reached from behind me, striking the guard twice, leaving him on the floor, a bloody mess.

I looked to my side, and saw Jimin panting. His knuckles were colored red, as his breaths were staggered. Another guard aimed his fist at Jimin, successfully hitting him in the face. All the men quickly rose, running over to stop the chaos.

Yoongi pulled Jimin from the floor, while the guards continued to take Tae in handcuffs. The other men turned to the injured guard, helping him on his feet. As soon as Jimin made eye contact, he slipped out of Yoongi's grip, throwing as many punches as he could.

Three older men, pulled Jimin by his shirt, throwing him onto the floor, and holding him down. Meanwhile, I stood next to Jungkook, absolutely shocked.

                  » » »

"THAT BASTARD TRIED TO POISON HER." Jimin yelled, the veins on his neck pulsing.

Yoongi pushed Jimin back into the chair, as the rope was almost breaking.

"You're not getting out until you calm down." Yoongi and Namjoon stood in front of him.

"I can't believe you tied me up you shitheads."

They both took his insulting words, and put it past them. They're going to have to deal with his shitty attitude.