32 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ════════════════════

"Are you gonna hurt him?"

I moved my hands from Jimin's mouth, and slowly rose from the floor.

"No, of course not." I smiled, but I knew what I did said otherwise. Jimin held onto his crotch as he stood.

"Actually, she is trying to hurt me. That's what you get when you open up to a bit-"

I grabbed his crotch while he stood behind me, almost crying in pain. "Take it back."

I squeezed harder, and he finally gave in. "okay I take it back, I'm sorry." He panted. I let go, and the young boy was giving us an odd look.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. See, he's a bad boy, that deserves to be punished." I smiled.

He came close to my ear. "Why you gotta make it sound so sexual in front of the kid?"

"Sorry." I walked towards the boy, and sat so I was his height. "Are you lost?"

Jimin groaned. "Why would you ask him such a stupid question?"

"How is that stupid? Dipshit." I muttered afterwards.

"Damn, imagine having you as a wife. Stubborn and ruthless." He kicked a stone.

"Two things you can't handle." I smiled.

"Are you two married?" The kid squinted his eyes, avoiding the sun.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Wha- did you not just hear me s- nevermind."

I fell over, laughing, as Jimin and the child just stood there. It took me about five minutes to finish, and when I did, They were both staring at me.

Jimin raised his eyebrow at me. He gave me the look he usually gives me when I'm being stupid.

"She's had too much too drink." Jimin grabbed my arm, pulling me up.

"What did she drink?" The boy asked, tilting his head.

"Apple juice, now lets go."

I fell onto the floor a second time, holding my chest. My head was on the ground, as my laughter was the only sound heard.

"What's so funny?" The boy yelled while frowning, and Jimin choked on his laugh, covering his red face.

The continuous laughter rung through my ears, as he was now on the floor, hiding his face in his hands. We spent the next minute trying to stop, but whenever I looked at him, I fell apart again.