73 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

"Where are they?" Jin glanced at his watch and back at Namjoon

"I called everyone out of their rooms. They should be here by now." He uttered, while trying to hear himself over the chattering.

"Jimin." Jin called out, hoping he'd answer. To his dismay, Jimin terribly pretended as if he didn't hear him at all. Jin sighed as he walked over to Jimin himself.

"Jimin." He sternly spoke again. Jimin turned around, giving a face that told Jin he didn't even realize he was behind him.

"Hmm." He sounded, pouring a giant amount of alcohol into his system. Jin grabbed the bottle from his hand and threw it into the trashcan beside him.

"Where's your girlfriend?"

Jimin drunkenly chuckled. "C'mon Jin, you can't even call her my fiance?"

"It's pronounced fiancée Jimin..."

"Oh." He pursed his lips, while thinking about it. Jin rolled his eyes at the stubborn boy in front of him.

"You're getting off topic Jimin, where is she?" Jin questioned once more, trying to hold his serious tone against Jimin's drunk one.

"You want the truth." Jimin whispered with a grin.

"Yes." Jin nodded.

Jimin leaned in as if to tell a secret. "I have no fucking idea."

Jin moved back as Jimin did with a drunken grin. He let a deep breath out before walking towards Namjoon and Yoongi. "I can't believe I didn't think about the one problem we'd have going on this small trip."

"What?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head.

"Jimin , who else?" Jin sighed as he pointed at his stumbling brother. Namjoon chuckled as he watched Jimin almost trip on his own shoe.

"He's a mess." Yoongi slowly shook his head, while they all watched him.

>                   >                >

"Come on Jungkook. If they leave without us, I'm putting the blame on you." I rushed him while he took his sweet time polishing his shoes.

"Jungkook." I groaned, laying my head back onto the bed.

"Okay, I'm done." He promised, grabbing his heavy bag.

"What do you have in there anyways?" I lowered my brows as I felt his bag.

"Five pair of shoes, one shirt, and boxers." He proudly stated, counting on his fingers.

I opened the door for him, as he barely got through with that bag of rocks on his back. We hurried to the front of the facility, glad to see everyone was still there. Jungkook went to check his bag in.