78 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
════════════════════

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ════════════════════

"Let's just get this over with." Jin sighed as he walked through the narrow halls.

The guards stood aside as he moved into the prison room. It was ironic that one of the leaders of the facility itself, was in prison. Jin nodded at one of the guards, signaling to unlock the younger two.

Hoseok woke up to the sound of keys rustling against metal. He sat up as quickly as he could, watching the guard open his cell.

"a-am I free to go?" Hoseok enticingly asked, lifting himself off the floor.

"No." The guard laughed, placing handcuffs on his wrists.

Lines formed between his brows. "Then why are—

"You have a trial today." Jin answered for him, grabbing Jimin out of his cell. Jimin rubbed his eyes open, clearly confused as to why he wasn't behind bars anymore.

"You're in luck. You two are having a trial back to back." Jin pursed his lips together, throwing the keys to the standing guard.

"Trial— huh?" Jimin rubbed his head.

"Don't tell me you forgot?" Jin crossed his arms, not surprised at all.

"C—c'mon Jin, we both know I didn't do shit to that girl. She's just mad about something I must've done in the past. Maybe that one time I sat on her?" Jimin started to think to himself.

"Well that certainly won't help your case." Jin mumbled, leading them both out the door.

"I don't understand what I'm being accused of?" He lifted his hands, but groaned as the cuffs ripped at his skin.

"Did you or did you not cover her mouth and drag her into the janitors room?"

"Yeah, b—

"Only after you dropped your gun on the floor, while previously hiding it behind your back, correct?"

"Yes." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"And you." Jin averted his eyes to Hoseok. "I don't agree with what you did at all...

Hoseok sighed, looking down at his shoes while he walked.

"But," Jin continued. "I do think that you deserve a fair trial."

"So he gets a fair trial and I don't?" Jimin interrupted, beating around himself for absolutely no reason.

Jin sighed, looking at his younger brother. "You are having a fair trial dumbass."

"Oh." He quietly muttered to himself.