87 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ════════════════════

"Jungkook—?"

The nurse continued to shake his shoulders until the younger one slowly opened his eyes. Jungkook sat up straight, yawning as he glanced around the room.

"W-what happened—?" He mumbled, still closing one eye.

"You passed out hun." The nurse calmly spoke as she placed an ice pack on his forehead.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "I passed out—?" He pointed to his chest. "Why—?"

"I guess news hits people harder than others." She shrugged her shoulders before realizing Jungkook had no clue what she was talking about. "Jungkook, sweetheart—El's pregnant."

The nurse rushed by Jungkook's side as his knees began to weaken. "Stay with me—stay with me." She patted Jungkook's back, trying to keep him awake.

"T-this can't be happening." Jungkook muttered in a breath. "Sh-She's not pregnant."

"I'm sorry Jungkook." Her gaze dropped. "I'm telling you the truth."

Jungkook abruptly stood from the chair, knocking it over. "How could that bastard do this—?!"

"They're married, you know—?" The nurse pursed her lips.

"Engaged." Jungkook frowned as he corrected
her. "I didn't know someone could be so fucking arrogant and selfish. Jimin barely knows how to keep her alive and now he wants to welcome a
baby into this fucked up world—?"

"Jungkook." She grabbed both his shoulders. "They are both adults that are capable of making their own decisions. If they want a child together, so be it."

"I don't understand why they're trying to hard to rush through it." He scoffed, throwing his hands in the air. "First marriage, now this."

"Well, to be fair—" The nurse intervened. "The baby wasn't exactly a plan of theirs."

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "It was an accident. . ?"

She slowly nodded her head.

"The baby was a fucking accident—?!" Jungkook repeated as he tugged onto his hair. "Does that
piece of shit know what condom is—?"

"To be completely honest, I think El was on birth control, but missed a couple days." The nurse tried to explain. "It was a blessed mistake."

"Blessed—?" Jungkook raised his brow. "That
baby is gonna be biggest trouble maker in the
entire facility. Do you know who his father is?"