92 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
════════════════════

"Who the hell is this—?" Jimin turned to his brother as he cracked a smile.

"This is the only priest I could find, now stand in front of each other and shut up." Jin scoffed as he grabbed my arms and placed me in front of Jimin.

"Okay pastor John, do your thing." Jin winked at the man.

"Huh—?" He drunkenly raised a brow.

"Say the Goddamn vows." Jin snapped, before giving him a forced smile.

"Ah." The man cleared his throat before turning to us both. "This young man—

"Jimin."

"and—

"Leana." I smiled.

"Got it." The man nodded before quickly taking a sip of his beer. "Jimin and Leana, have you come here to enter into Marriage, freely and wholeheartedly?"

"Sure." Jimin muttered.

The pastor narrowed his eyes as he glanced over at him. "Excuse me young sir, you're not supposed to speak at this moment."

I covered my mouth with my hand, holding an eruption of laughter back.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of this Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall die—I mean live?" The pastor smiled.

"Are you prepared to accept children lovingly—well I can see you've already done that, so we can just skip that part." He gave us a sinful shake of the head.

I glanced at the clock, biting my bottom lip as the clock hit eleven fifty eight. I'm not sure why it had to be by midnight, but I was guessing it was for the date printed on the papers. It's a dumb government rule.

"Do you take Leana for your lawful wife, to have and to uh hold from this day forward and you know for the future and present, but don't you forget about the past. for better, for worse, for gooder, for yeah, sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Jimin and I glanced over at each other, knowing neither of us understood anything that man said.

"I do." Jimin slowly pronounced the words.

"Leana, do you take Jimin for your lawful husband, to have and to hold onto, from this day forward, for better and possibly worse, for richer, in sickness and in, what was it? Oh right, health—until tragic death do you part?"

Jimin and I both broke out into a silent laughter as we made eye contact. I did the best I could to hold myself together, and with a smile, I whispered—

"I do."

"You may kiss the br— or make out, that's an option as well." The pastor muttered as he shielded his eyes.

Jin brought his hands together as he clapped, but also turned away with the pastor. "Alright, I think that's enough." Jin scrunched his nose as he heard the vulgar noises of both our mouths devouring one another.

"Jimin—!" Jin grabbed onto the back of his younger brother's shirt, and pulled him off of me. "It's you may kiss the bride not impregnate her."