21 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑒

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"Jimin stop joking around, I really need to go

"Jimin stop joking around, I really need to go." I whispered the last bit.

"Fine. Stop whining." He pulled my arm into the kitchen doors. They bowed as Jimin walked, and glared past me.

"I love being treated like royalty." I muttered. He made a sudden stop, causing me to slam into is back.

"Here's your stop." He pointed to the musty door. It's cracks were filled green stains, and the smell wreaked of- you get the point. I frowned at him, kicking the door open.

He scrunched his nose, and stepped back. "Looks like it's time for me to go."

"Asshole. You brought me here on purpose." I quickly pulled the door closed.

"I could, just let you use mine, but only if you beg for it."

"I wouldn't beg if it was the last bathroom on earth." I crossed my arms.

"Alright, keep holding your crotch then." He smiled. The sound of water, draining from the sink, caught my attention. I shifted my weight from my left leg, to my right.

"Fine." I yelled.

"Beg."

I narrowed my eyes, and walked towards him. "Please Jimin."

"That's not begging, that's asking."

"What do you want me to do, hold onto your leg?" I snapped.

"On your knees."

My eyebrows raised, as did the heavy feeling in my stomach.

"You know we're still in the kitchen, right?" I whispered, making sure he was aware of all the moving people.

"I know." He grinned. I gulped, the tightness of his pants caught my eyes.

"You did that yourself, I never said anything about touching me." He smirked.

"I wasn't thinking about that you asshole. If you're not gonna help me, then you have no use being here." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, you can use it. Follow me."

I followed him out the back kitchen door, and into the hallway. "Can you please walk faster, I'm about to pee." I pushed his heavy body up the stairs, but he just slowed down. I groaned, pushing him to the side.

I ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door. "You can leave now, thank you for being my shofer." I yelled from inside the room. I heard silence in return. I turned the sink on to wash my hands in the cold water.