✨𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮✨

═════ ∘♡ 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 ♡∘ ═════

I could feel my heart throbbing inside my chest as sweat rolled down my face

I could feel my heart throbbing inside my chest as sweat rolled down my face. I let my elbows briefly rest against my knees, taking a deep breath through my nose. The sounds of footsteps arrived, and I glanced up at Jungkook who was empty handed.

"She's too fast." He explained while breathing heavily.

I pursed my lips, slowly shaking my head. "What about the other one—?"

"Jimin and Hoseok should be searching in the garden." Jungkook remarked, lifting the cold bottle of water to his dried lips.

"Jungkook—!" I shouted, pointing behind him.

The cold water drenched his shirt as he frantically turned around with widened eyes. Jungkook leaped forward, tossing his drink behind him.

"I'll catch her from the other side—!" I shouted, before running in the opposite direction.

I took a sharp turn around the corner as my foot nearly slipped from beneath me. I continued to run for what seemed like miles, although it was nothing compared to my daughters remarkable speed.

To everyone's surprise, she turned out to be the rebellious child, exactly like her father. I guess it's not really "like father like son" after all, is it—?

I stopped to breathe, finally reaching the front of the facility. "Mango—!" Her name left my lips sweetly.

"I've got her—!" Jungkook reassured me, swooping her off the ground as she tried to escape his strong arms. "El, help me—!" He shrieked.

I rushed over to them, giggling as Jungkook quickly dropped her into my arms. He wiped the spit off his arm from the bite mark she left seconds ago. I lift her up, brushing the hair out of her muddy face.