88 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
════════════════════

"What's your brilliant plan—?" Jimin raised a brow as he rested his chin in his hands

"Well since you asked—" I gave him a flirty smile, quickly returning to my serious face. "You'll tie Jin up and hold him hostage until I get all the trainees out of the facility."

"I'm not finished." I held my finger out to keep Jimin from cutting me off. "Then, after everyone escapes, me and Hoseok will come back in for you, and we'll all travel to that village Lisa was in, and start a new revolution to over throw the facility."

"Are you done—? Because I have a lot to say, so you better keep your goddamn mouth shut." Jimin scoffed as he stepped closer.

"The floor's all yours." I threw my hands out, letting him speak.

"Your idea's shit." He carelessly spat.

"What's s—

"It's my turn to talk." Jimin covered my mouth with his hand. "As I was saying, your idea is shitty."

I glared at Jimin, crossing my arms as he insulted my intelligence. It's a good thing I couldn't speak, because I had a lot shit to say to this boy.

"That village you're talking about, is in fucking poverty. Trying to start a revolution there is like asking each of them to donate a dollar." His eyes focused on mine. "It's not gonna happen."

"I think it's a great idea."

Jimin and I both turned our heads.

Jungkook stepped forward, after being silent for the past couple minutes. "I think El's idea is the closest chance we'll have to getting out of here. Sure, the idea needs to be tweaked, but it's better than sitting around like dogs while you tell us you're trying."

"What the fuck do you know—?" Jimin narrowed his eyes. "You've been living in a box all your life. You couldn't last a week out there."

"You're not trying because you know that either way, El is going to be saved." Jungkook shouted with a burning flare in his eyes. "For God's sake, you were gonna let them kill El before you happened to fall in love with her."

"Jungkook." I lowered my brows as a warning.

"El." Jimin softly muttered as he held my hands in his. "Don't worry about this little bitch, he's not worth my time."

"If I'm a bitch, you're a pussy."

Jimin threw his fist forward, knocking Jungkook onto his back. I stumbled to the side, startled when he nearly tackled me down with him. Believe me when I say trying to break up a fight between two stubborn men is nearly, if not entirely impossible.