11 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈

ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
════════════════════

"What can I do to help you remember?"

My palms were sweaty, while my mind was running through idiotic thoughts. This guy really knows how to make me lose my shit.

"I don't know—?" I said as if it were a question.

If I wasn't under hypnosis before, I am now.

"What?" He tilted his head.

"I remember." I gasped. "I came here to talk to you."

"Thanks, captain obvious."

"If you'd just let me finish." I kicked his leg.

"Go ahead." He mumbled.

It's way too hot in here. Like seriously, can he turn the ac on?

"You okay?" Jimin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm doing fine." I replied with a smile.

"No, I mean you look like you're gonna pass out."

I did feel slightly dizzy, and I could've sworn I saw floating stars in front of me.

"Here, take of your jacket." He reached from behind me, and pulled on both the sleeves.

"Better?" He raised his brow.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Thanks."

I glanced around his room and nearly lost all my marbles. "No way, you have a balcony—?"

My mood just did a 180

"Uh.. yeah." He looked at me as if I had just shit on his mom. I walked out to the balcony, stopping, to take in the beautiful view. The sky was black, and only a selective amount of yellow stars were scattered among it, like a canvas painting. I heard foot steps lightly travel across the floor.

"It's so beautiful." I mumbled, gazing at the night sky.

"I can't say the same."

I glanced over my shoulder at Jimin, raising both my brows in disbelief.

"I've spent, what seems like, an eternity in here. I've seen every single star, heard every owl and felt every breeze. It all sends me back to reality. I'm stuck here whether I enjoy it or not. After all it's a job, not a hobby."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, receiving his full attention.

"Sorry." I moved my hand. "I thought it'd make you feel better."

"I'm just surprised." He shrugged his shoulders, still looking at the dark sky.

"surprised?"

"I'm surprised you're here, talking to me." He pursed his lips.

"What's so surprising about that?" I lowered my brows. "You're my friend."

He nearly choked.

Wow, way to make me feel great, you ass.

"f-friends?" He asked.

"Look who's stuttering now." I gave him a devious smile.

"Why would you ever consider me as a friend?" he asked, ignoring my last comment.

"I mean, what else are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin thought for a second.

"Acquaintance." He said, slowly.

"fine—"

"Wait no, associate."

"Okay, now you're just insulting me." I crossed my arms.

"You think I give two shits." He chucked a pillow at my face.

I fixed my messed up hair while walking towards the door. I guess I torture him enough with the whole friends thing. "I'll see you Jimin." I waved to him.

Jimin glanced up at me, without saying a word. I opened the door to leave, when he finally spoke.

"Don't expect anything tomorrow." He mumbled, with a hard to grasp tone.

I shut the door, slightly confused.

What does he mean by that?

I decide to ignore his comment for now and walked down the stairs. Jimin waited until I shut the door, quickly got up from his bed and walked over to the chair. He picked up my dark green jacket that I left.

"Gotcha." He held a folded piece of paper. Soon his frown turned into a devilish smile, when he unfolded the wrinkles page.

"How cute." Jimin cooed. "The trainee helping the vulnerable." He slipped the paper into his pocket.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi, sorry for the short update. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you guys are also enjoying BTS' new album, Face Yourself. Again, thank you. The next chapter will be a lot longer than this one.