15 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓃

ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
════════════════════

I watched as the helicopter got closer to the grass

I watched as the helicopter got closer to the grass. The obnoxious sound was constantly ringing in my ears. Once it finally landed, several men rushed out towards me and Jimin. Two rescue men lifted me onto the helicopter while Jimin stood outside, and spoke to several of men he worked with. I chugged the whole bottle of water they gave me, and rested my head onto the seat. Jimin soon followed after, sitting in the seat next to me as he fell asleep too.

The trip wasn't exactly lengthy, but when I got off, my legs were aching. They led us through the front entrance. I was surrounded by guards, while Jimin walked freely. My body could relax the minute the facility building was in sight. There were crowd of people cluttered everywhere. Yoongi walked down the stairs as the people made way for him.

"Leana." He gave me a quick nod.

I tried to smile at him, swaying my arms back and forth. Yoongi motioned his head towards the right which I'm guessing meant that he wanted to talk.

"As far as we know, this is over." He started to give me a lecture. "What occurred, occurred and there's nothing to change the past. Everything will go back to normal. We won't speak of this, and you won't speak to each other." He made sure I was aware.

"You've gotten him in a lot of trouble, you know? His position is much stricter than yours. Now go to the clinic, they'll fix you up there, Okay?" He patted me on the back and I shut my eyes closed. Damn it Yoongi, there's an open wound there.

I walked over to the clinic, and sat down on the bed. Two guards were waiting on the outside. Are they gonna be following me everywhere now? The nurse came out of her office, and noticed me immediately.

"Hi honey, how are you feeling?" She asked, kindly.

"It could be worse." I shrugged my shoulders. She inspected my wounds closely, making sure to wrap each one up.

"Did you do this?" She felt the bandage on my back.

"No, someone else did." I stared at my hands.

"That's very sweet." She smiled, putting the extra bandages back.

"You just rest here, I'm going to fill out your paper work in my office dear." I nodded, lying back on the uncomfortable sheets. I closed my eyes, and tried to get the most sleep out of these couple of minutes.

"What can I do for you Jimin?" I heard the nurse say.

Am I hallucinating?

"Make sure she doesn't leave until she's healed."

Nope this is real.

"Of course sir." The nurse reassured him.