81 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝓊𝑔𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"Wait-what?" I lowered a brow as Jimin dragged himself onto the mat

"Wait-what?" I lowered a brow as Jimin dragged himself onto the mat. If this man thinks I'm fighting Jimin, he needs to take that clipboard and—

"Alright you two." His father smiled as the rest of the people just laughed and giggled.

"El, right?—"

I nodded with a straight face.

"Miss El, I know you've been training with Jimin for a while now, and I'm really eager to see what he's taught you."

"Y—you want us to fight?" I gulped.

"Who ever pins the other one down three times, wins." He cheerfully explained. "Alright, clear the mat boys."

I glanced up at Jimin with my saddest puppy eyes yet. He sighed, pulling my waist towards him so that he could whisper something in my ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, but—

"Come on Jimin!" His father yelled. "No going easy on her either."

"Tell me what?" I narrowed my eyes as he backed away.

"Now's not the time." Jimin muttered.

"And start!" The whistler blew.

My eyes widened as he walked towards me. I backed away until I was off the mat, and his father blew the whistle again.

"No going off the mat!" He yelled.

Jimin quickly came by my side. "El, I'm not gonna hurt you okay?"

"Okay." I tried to smile.

Jin's father blew the whistle again.

Jimin's hand went around my waist, flipping me over so that I landed on my back. I shut my eyes tight and felt Jimin hover over me.

"Are you alright baby?"

I opened my eyes and just glared at him. Now he knows he's in trouble.

"That wasn't supposed to hurt." Jimin tried to convince me.

"Sure it wasn't." I muttered, getting ready to be tackled again.

I spread my arms out, basically allowing Jimin to the pin me to the floor. He quickly lifting me up, asking is I was alright over and over again.

"Alright, stop." Jin's father stood between us. "I don't know if it's because today's a Monday, but no ones seems to be on their game."

Jin bit his lip as he feared this would happen. He had hope when Jungkook tackles the tiger, but lost it when Taehyung and El were defeated.