93 𝓀𝓃𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

"LET THEM GO, LET THEM GO, LET THEM GO

"LET THEM GO, LET THEM GO, LET THEM GO."

The protesters continued to shout in unison as they surrounded the facility grounds. The workers were told to ignore the silly riots and go on like nothing was happening. Some people thought otherwise.

"This is getting out of hand." Jin frustratedly complained to Shaw. "We need to do something."

"They're not causing us any harm." Shaw tried to explain. "So as long as that's the case, we're not going to pay them any attention."

"You so realize how bad this looks, right?" Yoongi stepped into the conversation. "If our own people begin to turn on us, what will we have left—?"

"It's all that imbecile's fault." Shaw shook his head.

"Hey, that's my brother you're talking about." Jin stood to his defense.

"That's exactly what's sparking the problem." Shaw stepped forward. "If your so called brother didn't break the forbidden law, this mess wouldn't have happened in the first place."

"You're telling me that these people don't have a reason to be angry—?" Jin furrowed his brows.

"They wouldn't have known if he hadn't told the whole world." Shaw argued back.

"We're the one's out here lying to the world, and showing them a false image of the facility. All we show people is how kind and wonderful we treat these trainees and how we value all their bravery."

"It's bullshit—!" Jin shouted. "We've killed two of them and hundreds of facility workers—and all because you wanted to prove a point to Jimin."

"How about you tell your own father how he turned out." Shaw gave him a devious grin. "Do you think he'll be proud of what he see's—? You've taken this facility and turned it into a playground."

"You're a failure Jin."

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

"Are they gonna kill us—?"

Taehyung glanced at the trainee who spoke, and slowly shook his head. "No."

"And how do you know that—?" Another trainee mumbled as she lowered her brows.

Taehyung licked his lips before speaking. "Can I ask what your name is—?"