91 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

Jimin let go of my shoulders, and dashed through the crowded halls as his brother chased after him

Jimin let go of my shoulders, and dashed through the crowded halls as his brother chased after him. Jimin was at the bottom of the staircase when two arms tackled him to the cold floor. Hoseok and I widened our eyes as we quickly rushed to help him.

"How could you get her pregnant!" Jin shouted at the top of his lungs, as he grabbed Jimin's shirt.

"It's a free country—" Jimin tried to shout as Jin continued to attack him.

"Jin, let go of him." I tried to intervene, but he didn't seem to happy about it.

"Stay out of this." Jin snapped. "All you ever do is make things worse."

Jimin lifted his head as his eyes were now hallow and dark. Jin slowly moved away from him, as getting killed wasn't exactly on his agenda today.

"Well it's true." Jin shrugged his shoulders.

"Take it back." Jimin warned in a stern voice.

"I didn't mean to offend you, but we have bigger problems right now." Jin's words faded away as his younger brothers piercing eyes landed on his. "Oh come on, you know I didn't mean it Jimin."

"Come on, let's just go." I tugged at Jimin's arm, but he didn't budge.

"No." He jerked his arm away. "I need to sort things out with him."

"Sort things out, as in?" I raised my brow, expecting him to crack his knuckles or something.

"We have to settle this once and for all." Jimin narrowed his eyes as he glared at Jin. "I'm done hiding behind you, while you attempt to keep me alive. We can't live like this anymore, especially when there's a child involved. I'll tell the entire facility today, and let them decide what happens."

"Jimin you're being ridiculous." Jin lowered his brows as he tried to reach for his brother. "I can't believe you'd do something so fucking stupid. Are you trying to get yourself killed or something?"

"Jin, you're the fucking idiot." Jimin scoffed. "You're actually sitting here telling me you didn't expect an engaged couple to have sex?"

"Have sex all you want." Jin dramatically threw his arms out. "At least use a condom—!"

"If they come after me, you're coming too." Jimin pointed at his chest.

"Is that a threat?" Jin raised a brow.

"It's a fucking order." Jimin spat as he grabbed my hand. "Now get the hell out of my way."

Hoseok nervously bit his lip as he followed behind us. I couldn't believe Jimin just threatened to take his own brothers life. It's become some kind of daily occurrence now. I sat on his bed, with crossed arms as we finally entered his room.