43 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
════════════════════

Namjoon stiffly stood against the wall, watching as we kissed each others faces

Namjoon stiffly stood against the wall, watching as we kissed each others faces. He wasn't used to it, none of them were.

"I left you for three days, yet you got so beautiful."

My cheeks turned red, and Namjoon cleared his throat. "Can we go, before they find you two."

Jimin nodded, and grabbed my face once more. "Nothing will happen, okay?"

I smiled, missing his touch. We walked behind Namjoon, making sure to keep the hoods over our eyes.

Jimin's mood shifted as Namjoon led them to the conference room.

"You little bastard."

Namjoon crossed his arms. "You need to sort this out with him."

We stood outside the conference room for what felt like hours, until Jimin finally gave in.

"Why would you do this to me? You know I'll punch him once he breathes."

I raised my brow. "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing baby, be quiet."

I giggled as he continued to speak with Namjoon.

"She's not going in there." Jimin muttered.

I crossed my arms. "Why not?"

"He'll sell us out, that's why."

"That's why she's coming with me. I'll keep her in my room, and hope that she doesn't jump off the balcony like you did." He narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry." Jimin gulped, and watched as Namjoon turned away.

"Let's go, we have no time."

Jimin rolled his eyes, always knowing how to get me to laugh. I blew him a kiss, and followed Namjoon to his room.

"Fuck." Jimin grabbed his hair, and paced.

"I can't do this." He muttered to himself, and quickly turned around, smashing into a cup of hot coffee.

"FUCK."

People glanced his way, and a hand covered his mouth, bringing him into the conference room. Jin handing him a wet rag, and he snatched it quickly.