31 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓍 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"I won't stop till I find them

"I won't stop till I find them."

The men sat quietly, listening to his words. He walked back and forth, gritting his teeth while he thought.

"Sir, they've left the island. It's quite impossible to track them." Another man stepped in.

"Don't say that word. We'll find them." He stared coldly.

"Put the trainees on lock down." He ordered.

Jin stood from his chair, Yoongi following his lead. "You can't do that!"

"I can do anything I please." He reached for the black button, and pressed it.

                  » » »

"Sir."

The pilot shook Jimin's shoulder, until he got a glimpse of his eyes.

"Hmm."

"We've arrived."

He quickly sat up, and pressed his face against the window. I flung my arm out when something touched my shoulder.

I clasped my hands over my mouth, watching as Jimin held his eye.

"I-I thought you were-

"Who else would it be?" He bit his tongue as he tapped his eye.

"Jimin." I shook his arm, as I gazed out the window. I kept staring at the scenery, smiling like an idiot.

He glared at me. "That's why I woke you up."

"You don't just grab someone and expect them not to attack you."

He raised his brow. "I learned that the hard way.

I grabbed his hand, and pulled him up. "Let's go, I'm sick of sitting in this damn helicopter."

My foot hit the ground, and as soon as it did, the earthy smell surrounding us filled my senses.

"Come on." I yelled, running into the distance. Never in my life, have I been happier than now. I get to feel the grass, without being kept locked up.

The sound of the engine faded away, as did the pilot. I jumped as hands squeezed my waist.

"So... what's next?" I tilted my head back into his neck.

He cleared his throat. "We need to find water."

I frowned, crossing my arms. "You're so annoying."