30 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
════════════════════

"What are you so giddy about?" His words went through one ear and out the other, as I continued dreaming

"El?" He snapped his fingers, capturing my attention.

"huh?"

"Nothing. I'm just pissed we have to go to this thing."

I watched him as he fixed his tie. He truly did look angry, but it was normal for me to see him this way. He's a protective and sensitive guy.

"What's it for again?"

He picked up his dress shoes. "Apparently we deserve to be congratulated."

I chuckled at his sarcasm, and grabbed the bag they handed to us. "Masks?"

"I don't know. That's the theme."

"Or maybe they're telling us we're too ugly." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe. You ready?" He gave me a comforting smile.

"Internally? No." I grabbed the mask, and placed it over my face.

»                           »                         »

"How is a ball solving our problems?" Yoongi scratched his head.

"It's distracting them. Before they know it, they'll fall in love with this place."

"And how do you know that?"

Mr. Shaw laid back in his chair. "Let's just say, we won't have anymore curious cats."

The door creaked open, as Jimin and Namjoon entered. Namjoon slowly nodded, while Jimin looked ahead.

"Namjoon, Jimin, have a seat."

Namjoon grabbed a chair, while Jimin went for the fridge. His hand landed on a bottle of whiskey.

"You have all day to drink Jimin, have a seat."

He rolled his eyes, but then finally let go. Yoongi tapped his foot, anxious from the tension between the two.

"Where's Jin?" He asked, specifically looking at Jimin.

"In hell." He mumbled.

"What?" He leaned closer, unable to hear his words.

"The bathroom."

He sighed. "It's alright, I'll start without him."

"You all know our 'mistake' correct? We framed the wrong person, blah blah blah." He looked around, making sure the doors we're sealed.