10 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒

I'm gonna admit it.. this book is confusing as hell & you might get seriously lost trying to figure out what is happening 24/7. So my recommendation to you as a reader is to just enjoy it as it is, and to not worry about the details as much. This is my first ever fanfic, so please bare with me. I've learned so much from writing this book & I've grown as an author. Thank you to those who understand that. It means a lot to me. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Don't stress over grammar mistakes etc. I don't really have the time to fix those, but I'm aware of them!

ᴛᴇɴ
════════════════════

I peaked through my fingers, trying to see the monster that was literally under my bed

"Tae?"

"It's been two days, I couldn't have changed that much?" He lightly chuckled.

I jumped into his arms, relieved to see him in one piece. This guy was tough as hell for surviving a whooping two nights alone in the cold and dark.

He took a light whiff of my hair before slightly smirking. "Smells like cologne."

I always wondered why he was so odd.

"So, what happened while I was gone." Tae asked me as he laid back onto his comfy bed.

"Jungkook got hit by a frypan and now he's sleeping in nurses room." I shrugged my shoulders as if this were a regular occurrence.

"Really?" He raised his brows. "Good to know."

I giggled, and his eyes went wide.

"How could you laugh at your best friend getting hurt El—?" Tae shouted for the world to hear.

I covered his mouth with my hand, making him promise he'd stop talking once I let go.

"I promise." He mumbled onto my hand, before I let go. "hah." The corner of his lips rose into a smile.

"Don't you dare." I warned him.

There was a comfortable moment of silence, before he interrupted it. "Who's so difficult?"

I raised my brow.

"He's so difficult—!" Taehyung mocked my voice.

"I—

"What could I ever possibly do—!" He pretended to dramatically whine.

"Okay, stop it." I pinched his arm.

"Well—?" He tapped his foot.

"Jimin." I quietly mumbled as I played with the zipper on my jacket. "I was talking about Jimin."