40 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝒾𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
════════════════════

"It smells like dog shit in here

"It smells like dog shit in here." I scrunched my nose as I moved through the narrow vent. I felt like a badass ninja, but in reality I'm just plain old me.

"The light." I almost screamed when I saw a hint of sun shining through a glass window. One problem. The only thing I had to break through it was my fist.

I looked at my cleaned knuckles and kissed them goodbye. My fist hit the glass, as I winced in pain.

"Really, not even a crack?"

I closed my eyes and drew my arm back. A smile appeared on my lips, as my hand felt the warm air.

»                          »                         »

"Yeah pilot Jungkook!" Hoseok cheered, opening a can of fruit.

"Can I have some?" Taehyung rubbed his growling stomach. He nodded, and handed him the whole can.

"So where to next?"

Lisa grabbed the map, and looked ahead. "Stay East."

"Which way's east?"

"NEVER EAT SOGGY WAFFLES."

"What?" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"That's what my mother taught me." He spoke with a mouthful of peaches.

"Hey, what the hell are you eating?"

Taehyung's face went red, as he hid the can behind him. "Nothing."

"I said not to eat any of the food. We don't have eno-

"Jungkook!"

He quickly shifted the jet, so they wouldn't crash into the tall Evergreen tree. They shut their eyes tight, as the bottom was scratched roughly.

"This is all your fault." He yelled.

"My fault? You're the one who decided to get so crusty over a can of peaches. Priorities, am I right?"

"Jungkook, look." Lisa tapped his shoulder, and his eyes followed hers.

"We're home."

»                          »                         »

"What do you mean you can't take me?"

"I mean I'm out of fuel. This baby's not going anywhere." The pilot patted the jet.

"Oh cmon, you're gonna make me take a walk of shame in there?"