25 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ════════════════════

"Have you seen him?"

"He came in here, but then left again." Yoongi shrugged.

Jin twisted the door knob, exiting the room. He stormed down the hall, as his chest hit another.

"Do you know how much tro-"

"Jin, you need to listen to me."

"No, it's YOU that needs to listen to me."

"Why are you so damn loud?" Jimin whispered, looking at the people staring.The workers snickered. It's like they wanted to see him get scolded for all the cruel words he spat at them.

"Because everything I say goes in one ear and out the other!" Jin continued to yell.

"Just give me a chance to speak, it's far more important than my sailor mouth."

Jin sighed, gesturing Jimin to talk.

"I need to show you something." Jimin whispered in his ear. Jin moved his head back, his nose scrunched.Jimin rolled his eyes, and walked Jin to the freezer.

"I swear Jimin, if this is about the missing hot pockets, I'll kill you."

"It's not hyung, it's serious." He placed his hand on the lever.

"I saw someone in the freezer." He added, with a whisper.

"What were you doing in the freezer?" Jin asked.

"Hiding from you, but that's not important." Jimin's hand twisted the metal bar, until the door opened. He gulped as he reached for the light.

Jin stood expressionless, although his face was pale. He quickly pulled Jimin from the doorway, and shut it.

"I'm calling the authorities, don't say anything to anyone."

Jimin nodded. He and Jin both knew that wouldn't happen.

"Go back to your room. I'll try to handle this without getting the court involved." Jin went the other direction, grabbing guards.

"So, I do have good use." Jimin smiled to himself. He walked into the storage room, pulling out rope and an axe.

»                                        »                                       »

"Sir, can't we handle it any differently?"

"What I say goes."

"They're amateurs. They don't know how court procedures work." Jin tried to convince him.