60 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎

sɪxᴛʏ
════════════════════

sɪxᴛʏ════════════════════

The sky was dull. The sun usually beams through the facility windows, but this morning was different. I rubbed my swollen eyes open. This is what sleep deprivation does to someone who used to sleep in for hours.

"Morning purple eyes." My mother sat beside me, on the small coral mat. She played with the grass, twisting little pieces.

"Morning." I yawned, moving my hair from my face.

"I know you're avoiding it, but we need to talk about this."

I elongated my sigh, making sure she knew I was dreading this topic. I sat so I was facing her, still remaining a blank expression.

"There's nothing to talk about mom."

"Of course there is." She patted my thigh. "I'm not against you finding your soulmate, trust me I'm not the evil person you think I am." She smiled. "I'm just concerned as to who that person is."

"Mom, you literally gave him the biggest attitude ever. Yeah, he's gonna be rude back."

She raised her brows. "Jin's told a lot of people about his so called brother. He's not husband material El."

"And I'm not wife material, so we're a match made in heaven." I smiled, standing on my feet.

"Leana, I know I haven't been here long enough to tell you what not to do, but I do know that you deserve better."

"No." I shrugged my shoulders. "He deserves better."

I left the mat, walking into the grass. The last thing I wanted was for Jimin to be pissed. I swear if Jungkook approached him, I'll ring his neck. My eyes searched for his face, while my hand poured liquor down my throat.

"Since when did you drink?"

I lowered the cup from my mouth, quickly turning my head. Jimin sat beside me, holding his hands together.

"Since I met my mom." I barely smiled, raising my cup into the air. "Cheers, to having the entire facility against our relationship."

He lowered my hand, and gave me a serious glare.

"That's the last thing we need is you giving up."

"I'm not giving up." I softly laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm just tired."

"I know." He quietly spoke, looking out at the smoke filled air. "Let's-"

The sound of angry shouting stopped him from speaking. We both stood, following after one another.

"We caught him!" One man yelled, informing others around him. Jimin rushed towards the man, turning him by his arm.

"Caught who?" Jimin spat. "Who the hell are you talking about?" He barely gave the man a chance to answer.