76 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
════════════════════

The bus ride home was somewhat peaceful

The bus ride home was somewhat peaceful. Everyone was painfully sore, including me, but for a different reason of course.

"Why'd you storm off back there?" Jungkook asked, clearly worried for my well being.

"I couldn't stand the way he was being treated. It still fucks with my head all the time." I sighed, laying my head on the window.

We were getting close to the facility. I could tell ever since we crossed from sand to trees. I didn't necessarily want to be here, but I was glad I was finally able to sleep in my bed, next to my hubby.

"It's okay." He patted me on the back. "Eating dinner will get your mind off things."

I tried to weakly smile, quickly standing as the bus came to a full stop. Everyone grabbed their bags, and walked down the dark isle. It was around eleven pm and I was tired as hell.

"Did you hurt your foot?" Namjoon asked as he saw me slightly limping.

"Uh, pfft, yeah sure." I tried to play it off, but miserably failed.

Yes, it's exactly what you think. Jimin couldn't help himself and went a full round yesterday. He wasn't lying when he said I wouldn't be walking straight.

I walked inside the building, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I want to take a shower, but I also wanna eat, but at the same time I wanna sleep..

"You tired?" Jimin asked me as my eyes were half closed.

I slowly nodded, trying to keep my eyelids open. He chuckled as he watched me struggling to stay awake, and wrapped his hand around my body.

I would normally squeal when he carried me, but I was too tired to give a shit. I laid my head onto his chest as he carried me up the stairs. I'm surprised I'm even allowed up there.

"Baby, don't sleep." He said while trying to open his door without dropping me.

"W-why?" I yawned, nestling back into his chest.

"You haven't eaten all day." He gently set me onto his bed.

"Wake up." He threw a pillow at my back.

He narrows his eyes when he heard my soft breathing.

"Damnn, look at that ass." He teased, slapping my butt before I yanked the covers over myself.

"I'm tired you A hole. Let me sleep." I mumbled while sort of yelling.

"How are your legs?" He asked as a smirk was plastered on his face.

I lowered my brows but then eventually caught on to his dirty reference. "I'm crippled, thank you very much."

"You asked for it." He laughed, bringing his lips to my forehead. "I'm serious baby, get up."