13 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
════════════════════

seeing you guys roast this gif has given me clear skin and better grades

seeing you guys roast this gif has given me clear skin and better grades. Thank you for giving meaning to my life again.

"What the hell is going on?"

Jin's voice startled Jimin, causing his arm to whack me in the face. I lifted my head up, holding onto my swollen cheek. Namjoon lifted his head and I took notice of the bandage on his eye.

Same Namjoon, same.

I groaned in pain as my eye throbbed. "Jimin, you shit bag."

He ignored my complaining, and was focused on the three men standing at the door, specifically his older brother. "Jin, listen to m—

"Save it." Jin interrupted him. "I don't wanna hear any more of your bullshit."

"What time is it?" I tilted my head, my eyes still half closed.

"Time for you to get a watch."

"Not now Namjoon."

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Did I not make myself clear?" Jin turned to me. "I told you, you're not allowed up here. Did you listen to a word that came out of my mouth?"

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Jimin yelled. I backed away, and looked at him. Did he just, defend me?

"And get the hell out. This isn't your room anyways. I can sleep with who ever I want, whenever I want." Jimin added.

"He doesn't mean it like that." I gave Jin a nervous smile.

Jimin nudged my shoulder.

"No you can't, and you will not." Jin stepped closer to him. "Jimin I've had it with you and—

"Sir." One of the guards interrupted him. " I have urgent updates about the girl you sent off."

"I'll deal with you later." Jin mumbled, turning around.

"What do you mean?" Jimin stood from the bed as they began to leave. "I'm coming too."

"Yeah, no you're not." Jin gave him a fake smile. I hope you enjoy your punishment."

Jimin raised his middle finger as soon as he turned around. "What a fucking douche bag." He muttered.

I stood there with my arms crossed.

"What?" Lowered his brows.

"The one you sent off? What the hell does that mean?" I asked, but he just shrugged it off.