35 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓎𝑒

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

"We're going to die!" Hoseok and Taehyung continued to scream, while Jungkook stayed calm

"Just close your eyes." He ordered.

"What?"

"Just listen to me."

They did as they were told and felt the jet shake. Tae fell onto the floor, Hoseok falling with him.

"Why didn't you put your seatbelts on?"

They both squinted their eyes open. "We landed?" Hoseok screamed, hugging Jungkook.

"I didn't expect the laboratory to be in the middle of the woods." Tae stepped off the jet.

"Listen, let me do the talking." Jungkook proposed.

"I should talk. I'm slick with words." Tae hit his chest.

"You got yourself locked up. Twice." Hoseok yelled. "I should speak, since I know Jimin well."

"We'll both do it." Jungkook finally gave up, and Hoseok was satisfied.

The walked towards the metal door an Jungkook knocked. He looked at the other two and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Click the buzzer." He reached his hand over.

Do you have a scheduled appointment? The machine spoke.

"No."

He is not taking any unscheduled
appointment.

Jungkook pressed his face to the speaker. "Listen, this is urgent. We came all the way from the facility. We need to talk to him immediately.

I'll see what I can do.

It got silent as the intercom shut off. The three waited patiently, clasping their hands together, nervously. The door opened, and they all let out a deep breath.

"This way, he's in his lab." She pointed to a fancy room made from the thickest glass. The light shone in beautifully.

"Ah, what can I do for you? You say it's urgent huh?" He looked through his books.

Hoseok looked at the two before stepping forward. "We thought Jimin mi-"

The man quickly shuffled out of his seat. "Jimin's here?"

"No, no. We're wondering if he's here with you?"

The man relaxed, and gripped at his chest. "I don't have anything to do with that boy anymore. He puts me under pressure with his asking. The last time he came, he talked me into letting him poison a fellow."