28 𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
════════════════════

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ════════════════════

"EVERYONE UP."

I groaned after looking at the clock. What is it with them waking us up so early? Namjoon's voice only got louder.

"INTO THE CONFERENCE ROOM."

I waited until my eyes adjusted, and started to walk again.

"Hey Tann." I yawned afterwards.

"H-hi."

"I know I'm not the only one dreading being up this early." I playfully nudged his shoulder, but he wasn't responding.

"Good talk." I mumbled, heading into the room.

"What the hell are they still doing here?"

I flinched at Jungkook's voice, and turned towards him. "Don't just sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry." His focus wasn't on me, but still on the government officials.

"They're not going anywhere until the murder case is over."

"I don't think that's why they are here."

I drew my eyebrows in. "Why else would they be here then?"

"I don't-"

A voice interrupted Jungkook. "Great, now that everyone's here, let's get started. Jin, you can take it from here."

Jins gaze seemed uncomfortable, as his walk was slow. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Good Morning everyone. Mr. Shaw requested that we give you all some leisure time today." He directed his attention to the man.

"We'll be taking you out to the garden today. I realize it's early, but it's dark enough to see the lights."

"Where's Jimin?" Jin whispered to Yoongi, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"You were supposed to bring him with you." Jins eyes narrowed.

"Fine, Namjoon go get him."

"Why me?"

"Because you're tall, I don't know?"

Namjoon punched Yoongi's arm, before running up the stairs. He knocked once. Twice. No answer.

"Jimin?" He quietly whispered as he crept through his room. He lifted his head up, and noticed the wet towel on his forehead, and an open bottle of ibuprofen on the floor.

His eyes narrowed, as he scratched his chin. He looked around his room to see two bottles of Good ol' Sailor Vodka on the desk. Both bottles were drank empty.